Monday, April 25, 2011
Easter
Easter felt different this year to me. I wasn't exactly wanting to buy a bunch of candy for the kids. Then at the store the other day Isaac asked when Easter turned into Christmas? I whole heartedly agreed. So we didn't talk much about the Easter bunny or any of that silliness here, but the real reason it was different is that it was so much more focused on the Savior for us this year. We had an amazing lesson for FHE with the kids and the listened and sat quietly. This doesn't happen often so we were excited and in amazement. I guess sometimes kids feel the spirit and respond to it also! Then we were able to participate in something our Stake does called, Walk with Christ. It basically took you through the life and mission of Jesus Christ. We took our family and then I was able to help with it on Saturday evening for a few hours. What an amazing blessing! To know what we know and to believe it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am happy to hear you had a nice "Christ Centered" Easter! I really wondered this year if our boys thought of anything OTHER THAN the Easter bunny coming and candy, even though we talked with them about what Easter was REALLY all about!
love that. having the whole fam feel the spirit...what its all about :) and ps even though you're not winning a marathon, you still look TINY!!!! i miss u. :) just had to throw that in there.
Post a Comment