The Monster Truck Grand Nationals came to Pocatello this weekend, so we decided we should give it a go. There are certain things in life that once you have done you may never do again. I would say this would be one of those experiences for me. It was pretty dusty. The kids thought it was good fun, but we left at 11:15pm and it was still going. I couldn't believe how late it went.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Monster Trucks
The Monster Truck Grand Nationals came to Pocatello this weekend, so we decided we should give it a go. There are certain things in life that once you have done you may never do again. I would say this would be one of those experiences for me. It was pretty dusty. The kids thought it was good fun, but we left at 11:15pm and it was still going. I couldn't believe how late it went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment