Sunday, April 24, 2011

How quickly things change

Just a few months ago I ran my fastest marathon time ever...and now I am having a hard time getting myself to run. How quickly life can change!
Here I am running the South Jordan marathon in October.
I know this isn't the best picture ever, but it is the only belly picture I have at the moment.

4 comments:

Laurel Baker said...

Oh, my sweet friend! You are so cute! And "ditto" to how quickly things change!!

Alexie said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady!!! I want to see pic when you get bigger!!

Jenny said...

Congrats and cute pregnant belly!

Coretta from Confetti said...

yay! look how cute you are, even in your not so great pictures... I just love you.

... i just read the other comments... but really I mean it. you are cute. that's just the word.