Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Mud Man


Jaxon is 100% a boy! He loves super heroes and he loves mud! Yesterday he was just so antsy to get outside even though it was cold, rainy, windy, etc, etc. So he eventually just went out with is shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops. He actually avoided the mud for a minute until he got excited and ran towards me straight for the mud pit! When he got to the middle he got completely stuck. I found this one of those moments in life that I had a choice to make. Get really mad...or just laugh. I really needed a good laugh so we went with that. Jaxon declared himself Mud Man! He was pretty good and stuck and I wanted to get a picture of him in the pit, but by the time I got the camera and got back to him he had emerged! So this was the result. What a fun way to spend a muddy afternoon!

1 comment:

Laurel Baker said...

Nice!! I LOVE that his pants are barely hanging on! You are a good mom to let him get dirty! You would think with all my boys I would be that way, but nope! I'm not that nice!