Thursday, January 7, 2010

Winter Fun

Jax headed down the hill all by himself!
Miss Ella swinging
Feeding the ducks. We all look rather marshmellowy!
Ella going down the hill with daddy!
I have been rather negative about this winter. I finally was reminded the other day that there are a few good things about the winter. We experienced one of them the other day when Isaac had the day off. We borrowed some sleighs and ended up at our favorite park for some sledding. We weren't sure it would work out okay, but it ended up being perfect because the hill was not too long, but just long enough for a good thrill. Jaxon loved it and would have stayed all day. Ella enjoyed it at first, but got done with it much sooner than Jax. Since we were there we also played on the park for a few minutes. Pretty entertaining in January with snow on the ground. So I am glad to be reminded that there are a few good things about the cold and snow! Our favorite thing about this park is the ducks that are there. We had three loaves of bread (still trying to perfect that wheat bread) and it was so fun to feed them. I don't think they are getting fed as much now as they did in the summer so they were fun to watch. Oh and they loved my bread, I am so glad that it was appreciated!

No comments: