Ella is getting so big! I did her hair for church the other day and was just amazed at how big she is. Okay well not necessarily big. She is actually a tiny might, but I guess I mean old. She still feels like my baby. I just love how long her hair is. It is so fun to do things with, when she lets me!
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Almost 2
Ella is getting so big! I did her hair for church the other day and was just amazed at how big she is. Okay well not necessarily big. She is actually a tiny might, but I guess I mean old. She still feels like my baby. I just love how long her hair is. It is so fun to do things with, when she lets me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She does have a nice head of hair! I don't think we'll be doing pigtails with our little girl till she's about 4... She's still looking nearly bald in most photos at 21 months. :)con
they grow so dang fast! She is adorable. But you know that. The best thing about her hair is the even quantity of it ... and the color.
Thanks! I do love her hair. I like it much more than my own hair. I hope she loves it and I really hope it stays the color it is!
Post a Comment