I loved Christmas this year in so many ways. I really felt like I took the chance more than usual to think about the life of Christ, what a wonderful gift we have been given. It was so fun because Jaxon and Ella are both at a fun age for it. The only thing they are not at a good age for is a lot of reading or talking about the "True" meaning of Christmas. I have to admit that I really struggled because I wanted it to feel more spiritual all day, not so with such little ones! But it was still great!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Christmas Festivities
Jaxon dipping chocolates with Grandma Marilyn. It is pretty hard not to lick your fingers during the process!
The kids in front of the tree before opening presents.
Ella walking in to see the tree on Christmas morning. Those are the PJ pants I made for her. One family tradition we have.

I loved Christmas this year in so many ways. I really felt like I took the chance more than usual to think about the life of Christ, what a wonderful gift we have been given. It was so fun because Jaxon and Ella are both at a fun age for it. The only thing they are not at a good age for is a lot of reading or talking about the "True" meaning of Christmas. I have to admit that I really struggled because I wanted it to feel more spiritual all day, not so with such little ones! But it was still great!
I loved Christmas this year in so many ways. I really felt like I took the chance more than usual to think about the life of Christ, what a wonderful gift we have been given. It was so fun because Jaxon and Ella are both at a fun age for it. The only thing they are not at a good age for is a lot of reading or talking about the "True" meaning of Christmas. I have to admit that I really struggled because I wanted it to feel more spiritual all day, not so with such little ones! But it was still great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment