I thought this would be a fun post to do...a little late. It has almost been a month since Jaxon's birthday and I really wanted to post pics of him with each of his cakes. The only problem is that I cannot find any pics from his 3 year old cake. I was holding out really hoping that I would find them. No luck. I am really praying that they are somewhere that I just can't find right now. Otherwise it is kind of heart breaking for me. When I find them I will post them (positive thoughts!)

This is our brand new born Jaxon.

This is Jaxon on his first birthday.

These are Jaxon's first birthday cakes!

This is Jaxon with his Elmo birthday cake on his second birthday! He was so obsessed with Elmo. He loved that cake!
*Pretend there is a really cute picture of Jaxon with his airplane birthday cake for his third birthday. He became fascinated by airplanes and was thrilled with this cake!*

This is Jaxon's lego cake for his birthday! He got to take this to preschool for his birthday.

This is Batman, I mean Jaxon on his 4th birthday with his golf cake. You may have to look closely. Jaxon told us on his 3rd birthday that he wanted a golf cake for his next birthday and it actually stayed the same for the entire year!
No comments:
Post a Comment