Wednesday, December 30, 2009
27
I am now 27! It is funny to me how as I get older, birthdays are more about food than anything else. Hmmmm, maybe that says something about me! Yep I like food. Any ways I had lots of good food and Isaac surprised me with some new shoes. I have always felt like the young one, since I am the youngest and got married pretty young. Suddenly I am not always the young one. It is a strange feeling. I don't feel older, but the number says that I am getting older. Now we are looking forward to the next birthday in January, Jaxon is gonna be 4!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Happy late birthday! I agree with everything you said about our age. I still feel like I'm 21 years old.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I can't believe I missed it! It is even on my Calendar and everything. Hope you had a great day and sooooooo sorry that I didn't call. What a slacker friend. Well happy late b-day and have a great new years! Hope I can see you soon (we'll be around in March)
Hope you had a good birthday! Did you like Sill's? When you say shoes...do you mean running shoes or regular shoes?
Sill's was good Sarah, but I am not sure it would beat out running any other day! :) Oh and the shoes are high heels, black.
belated, because that's who i am lately. My birthdays are all about food now too! 27, suddenly we aren't mid twenties anymore... we are LATE twenties. Thanks to whoever pointed that out to me back in september. :)
Late anything doesn't sound so good to me Coretta! At least we are still twenty somethings!
Post a Comment