Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas tree


Whenever we see any kind of pine tree any where lately Jaxon has been telling me he has found a Christmas tree for us. I keep trying to tell him that we can't take those tree because they are in peoples yards and we can't just cut them down. The funny thing is that they are usually very small trees at that! So the other day we were walking home and passed 3 very small pine trees and Jaxon again said that should be our Christmas tree. I told him that we couldn't just take someones tree and he said, "we can just borrow it mom." Somehow I don't think the neighbors would be okay with us borrowing their tree for the month! Also Jaxon was being Mr. Santa Claus in this picture. Doesn't he look festive!? Oh and don't mind the crazy eyes!

No comments: