Friday, December 18, 2009

First Tree




Isaac and I have been married for seven and a half years and have never had a real Christmas tree. What I mean by this is that we always had some kind of tree, but they were never more than two feet tall or so. So what I mean is that we really never had a tree. So this year we went all out by having a 7ish feet tall tree and it is real. I cannot get over how wonderful the smell is. Combined with our faint scent of cinnamon pine cones and I am in heaven. We are not getting too fancy with decorations; pinecones, ribbon, strung cranberries, lights, and a silver star, but we are all in love with it. It is so fun to have with the kids being old enough to really get into it! Also we decided to let the kids have all of our little trees, so they are in their bedroom and they go to bed each night to the light of their trees.

No comments: