Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My sweet baby Girl

My little Ella is such a sensitive soul even at such a young age. Her nursery teacher told us that at church on Sunday a little boy fell down and she kept going over to him and trying to rub him better. Then today we were watching a friends one year old who is learning to walk. As you would expect she fell down and Ella came over as she was crying and offered her baby doll and her blanket. This might sound like a little thing, but it is huge! Ella will not get out or in her crib without these two things. She absolutely will not be comforted without her blanket. I am not very appealing to her unless she has her blanket and then she could cuddle all day. So her giving these to this baby was so tender and sweet to me. Also I was a little emotional the other day and Ella came over and gave me a hug. She is also very aware of Jaxon and tries to make him happy also. She is such a girl and helps me with everything. She is SO obedient and will do anything I ask her to do. Whenever I begin to pick up toys she immeadiately does the same thing. Another cute Ella trait is that she is a bit obsessive about some things (she just may have gotten that from me). If I leave the lid on the garbage can up she will close it as soon as she sees it. It doesn't really matter if I am peeling an orange or putting something in there. It is so fun to watch my kids personalities emerge and take shape. I am so happy to have my Sunshine girl.

No comments: