Sunday, June 7, 2009

Future Olympian

The Newton track club had their first meet on June 4th at Logan high. It was such an awesome thing for me to go to. There is something about coaching that just really does it to me. We have some awesome kids and they did great at the Hersheys meet and are going on to the District meet. I love interacting and watching the kids work hard. It is so fulfilling to see them progress and have a small part in that! Oh, I love running, track, etc. So the future olympian is the one and only Jaxon. So, he wasn't able to actually run in the meet due to the fact that he is only 3, but they did allow a couple practice heats for the younger kids of the 50 meter. This movie is absolutely entertaining and if nothing else should make you smile. I love that kid!

3 comments:

Coretta from Confetti said...

does make me laugh. so cute love that he kept going some kids wouldn't have.

Alexie said...

That is so cute!!!

Lisa said...

That was so cute. I found myself cheering him on.