Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hill Air Force Base Air Show




Jaxon has loved airplanes for awhile now. I actually think he may be passing this phase, but it was a good strong one for a long time. Anyhow Jack got a special invitation to go to the air show they had. It has been a few weeks back now, but we decided to go. It was so incredibly awesome. We did learn a few things though. Go for the last few hours. It lasted like 6 plus hours and the coolest stuff is always at the end, so we missed the Thunderbirds. The other thing that we learned was that it seems like kids should love the air show...in reality it is just too long and really not super suited for a three year old. I actually think that when it comes again (every other year) Jaxon will be much more interested in it than he was this time! The adults really enjoyed it and it happened to be one of the few sunny beautiful weekends we have had this year. I will add a few pictures and some video. It is all pretty self explanatory. Awesome stuff! I don't think I would want to be in the plane when any of this stuff happens. Also I want to give a salute to anyone serving past or present in the military of any form. I am so grateful for what they do. We all need to show our respect and honor and support them. Thank you!

No comments: