Friday, January 23, 2009
A Quick getaway
So, I really have not been keeping this "journal" very up to date. I guess I feel like until our situation changes I don't want to update it. So needless to say we are still job hunting and it is going very well, actually. Isaac is headed for a job interview right now and I am working on believing. I just read something about how we hold ourselves back because we don't believe we can do it. So, if any of you are needing a little bit of a boost...just believe in yourself! Sounds like a song... So, the other day my sisters husband came down to Preston to do some work and such (we will just leave it at that, T-bone!). My sister had the brilliant idea that I should go back to Washington with him and my two kids. So we packed up and headed up there. It was about a 10 hour drive, rounding up. I don't believe that the kids or myself are too eager to get into cars for any extended time right now. We spend just over a week with her and her 3 kids and large puppy! It was non-stop fun for the kids and for us as well. It is so fun to watch my kids interact with all of their cousins. Jaxon really has had more cousin/family time in the last month than he has his entire life! Isaac drove straight up one day and spent the weekend with us before we drove back on Sunday for more interviewing and job hunting! I relized once again that I am a much better and happier person with my husband by my side. I would never do as a single parent. Thanks heavens for such an amazing best friend! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
the ability to up and just go visit family is a blessing in this hard time, your kids will remember it as family time. Though it's hard for us as Adults because we see "reality" at least the kids are having the time of their lives. :) It's good they see things differently than we do
Post a Comment