Jaxon started "real" preschool this year. We all have been so excited for him to be able to go. He rides with two of his friends, twins. I have been so happy that things worked out. I wasn't sure how to make all of the logistics work, but thank heavens for all of the tender mercies in our lives. He loves it. He goes three days a week for two hours. He had one little issue the other day at preschool, but I hope it will be smooth sailing now. I love to have him come home and tell me about it. I have found that I get more from him just telling me than when I try and ask questions. Ella also started a preschool with some mom's and kid's in our area. She goes 2 days a week for an hour and a half. She was so distraught the first day Jaxon left and she didn't get to go with him. She has since adjusted to the idea that he leaves and then she gets to go to preschool too! I am excited to have a short window of cleaning, running, etc, etc, etc, time!
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Preschool Begins
Jaxon started "real" preschool this year. We all have been so excited for him to be able to go. He rides with two of his friends, twins. I have been so happy that things worked out. I wasn't sure how to make all of the logistics work, but thank heavens for all of the tender mercies in our lives. He loves it. He goes three days a week for two hours. He had one little issue the other day at preschool, but I hope it will be smooth sailing now. I love to have him come home and tell me about it. I have found that I get more from him just telling me than when I try and ask questions. Ella also started a preschool with some mom's and kid's in our area. She goes 2 days a week for an hour and a half. She was so distraught the first day Jaxon left and she didn't get to go with him. She has since adjusted to the idea that he leaves and then she gets to go to preschool too! I am excited to have a short window of cleaning, running, etc, etc, etc, time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love that you took a picture of her. Priceless.
Wow, Cami...I would love to have a little free time to myself like that!! Very jealous! Enjoy it! I cannot believe how big your kids are! AAHHHH! Ella was still just a baby when you moved! Time flys by, doesn't it!
Post a Comment