Wednesday, June 9, 2010
A New Post
So, I just went to make a new post and thought I am sure there are some pictures I haven't blogged about yet....nope not a one. So apparently I need to be better about taking pictures on a day to day basis. We have just been moving a long. Life is interesting, fun, boring, sad, happy, lonely, pure joy, patience creator, new adventures, same old same old, and so much more in every day. I kind of feel like I have been feeling all of these emotions lately. So, I will blog about our little garden. Since we are renting I thought we wouldn't have the chance to have a garden this year. Well things have shaped up nicely and we are gonna have a pretty good one! First of there are a few flower beds around our house that I planted some seeds in. Also we have a few things in pots. Then best of all our stake divided part of their farm for wards to divide for family planting. I need to take a picture of it. It is actually a very beautiful sight. Not only the plants that are starting to come up so nicely, but also to see so many families out there working together in a garden. Community gardens are amazing. I love them. We did eat some basil from our garden, so I guess we are already enjoying it! I can't wait to get in the thick of all of the yummy stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
AH!! k i need to talk to you LONGER! we didn't even GET TIME for the garden subject. i want to hear about how you worked it in at your house! and...sounds like you're staying there then?! :)
Post a Comment