Monday, November 9, 2009

Free

Okay this is a bit of a test to see if anyone reads my blog? Just kidding, but really I want to hear from anyone interested...I have been tossing some ideas around in my head and am wanting to do some action now with some of my ideas. (Sorry to anyone hearing this same thing basically again!) So, what I want to do is basically be a coach for anyone interested in losing weight, gaining muscle, strength, or accomplishing any type of running goal. I know that is a little broad, but if any of these things would apply to you and you would like to have a coach help you, please leave me a comment. I am wanting to give the idea a go with some guinea pigs that are willing to try it for free. I want to see if I would like helping people in this way and if it could be helpful for them. Thanks for any response or comments you may have!

4 comments:

Johnsons said...

Email me again.

Meagan said...

I think it would be a great thing. I think you should for sure do it. I would be your guinnea pig if you want.

Emily said...

I think it is a great idea. It is such a benefit to have someone to be accountable to.
I think you could do really well to design a weightloss program for people and have them be accountable to you.

The Carney Family said...

I had a friend who was a online personal trainer and was pretty successful. She also sent out a newsletter with tips and a recipe for the month. I wouldn't mind being a guinea pig for being coached on running! Count me in! How is your running going? I'm working on a 10k and then maybe next year I can get into a 1/2 marathon. It's hard to find them on Saturdays down here.