Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Thou shalt not boast of thyself (or something like that)
Okay, so first of all I hope my sister is too busy to actually ever see this...But I wanted to boast for my sister. She had a small baby boy on Friday. Weighing in at 11 lbs. Yes, 11 lbs. So the title of this is to say I am not boasting for myself, but for her because I am amazed at natural deliveries...and add into the equation an 11 pound baby and I am astounded! Also she is saying that she is less sore this time than the last three. Wow! I have been in Washington helping her for the last week and a half. It has been so fun to be here. I am pretty sure that I am not ready to take on this many children each and everyday though! Coming here was an interesting adventure! Isaac had work things in St. George, so we drove down there with him and then he took us to the Las Vegas airport. We then had a bit of a wait before we got on our plane. Let me just tell you that two kids on a plane can be an adventure. In the process I left my cell phone on the plane. It has been located, but I have felt a bit removed from the world without it. Oh, my sister is naming her baby Owen Silver! I love it. He will share Jaxon's middle name which is also our dad's middle name which by the way he never liked. Funny that it has been used twice now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ah and I really like the name silver...
11 wow. boast worthy.
11 pounds wow! Traveling with two kids is pretty crazy. Glad it all worked out well.
Post a Comment