Thursday, May 7, 2009
No locks allowed
So, I get done with a long grocery shopping trip. I was pretty well done with the whole thing. Three year old boys pretty much take all of the fun out of grocery shopping. I am in the parking lot and see some shady fellows walking my way. I hurry to load the groceries, get in the car, and lock it. I am feeling much better. Well, then I try to start the car. Absolutely nothing! I was very upset. Our current car is the nicest car we have ever had and has been amazing. Oh and in the mean time I realize I didn't bring my cell phone. Now what is all I can think. I keep trying and trying. And for some reason the car keeps honking at me like it does when you lock or unlock it. Just so happens this is really loud and annoying. So, after a good ten minutes or more of thinking what am I gonna do, a bunch of silent prayers, I finally think to unlock the doors just to see what would happen. The car starts with no problem whatsoever. Are you kidding me? All I had to do the whole time was unlock the car. Alright well lesson learned. To start the car the doors must be unlocked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thats funny! I'm glad you got the car started. :)
Sounds like one of those times when you look back and laugh but at the time you're in tears!! I'm glad things worked out though.
What a crazy story! My friend had just the opposite happen.... the car was running, she got out for one second and the doors locked and her kids were locked in the car for an hour!!!
Post a Comment