A picture on our wedding day! See how beautiful it was during the pictures. It rained I mean really rained hard the entire rest of the day! :)
These are our adventures in Bear Lake. Fun golfing!
Isaac and I celebrated our 7th anniversary on May 21st. It was pretty crazy to think back on the last 7 years and everything we have been through and learned. I decided it would be fun to write down 7 things/events/memories for each of the 7 years. It was such a great experience to do. Some of the things made me laugh, smile, and a few were a little sad, but so neat to look back. I have known Isaac for over 10 years now and cannot imagine my life without him. I often thing just how much I take him for granted because he is always here, but when I try to imagine what I would do without him I realize just how lucky I am! So, just for fun I am gonna say my 7 favorite things about my husband (in no particular order)!
1. He is incredibly handsome! Tall, dark, and handsome what more could I want!
2. He loves to eat healthy. He enjoys my vegetarian meals and doesn't ask where the meat is! He loves fruit and vegetables as much as I do. He is naturally such a healthy eater and listens to his body and doesn't overeat or eat when he isn't hungry. But on the flip side he will enjoy a good treat with me every once in awhile.
3. He supports me as a person in things that are important to me. He sees me as a person, not only a wife and mother. He came to me the other day and said, I've been thinking. I got a little nervous not knowing what was coming and went on to tell me his big plan for my marathon training. I was so touched that he cared that much. Also he came and road a bike the last miles of my long run with me! What a help.
4. He thinks I am beautiful in any shape, form, pregnant, morning, night, makeup, no hair or make-up, etc and he tells me often.
5. He is the most patient person I have ever met. Weird that he married the most impatient person in the world!
6. He loves to laugh, have fun, joke, and be crazy.
7. He is my best friend. The best part about this is that he is my best friend forever, literally. I am so glad to be sealed to him and know that it is forever!
Oh, for our anniversary we went up to the Draxler cabin at Bear Lake which we both LOVE! We got to go golfing, eat lots of yummy food, went to the temple before, and just have time without our kids. We were so glad to be able to leave them for a little while. It has been much to long. The great part is that we were so excited to see them after a short break!

1 comment:
Happy anniversary guys! Glad you got some time away from the kids too that is always nice.
Post a Comment