Jaxon the other day said, "dude." In conjunction with everything. He had a whole lot to say. I am not sure where he learned this.
Ella is now saying no! It is so cute right now, we will see how long that lasts.
For Christmas we took some food to the food bank and explained to Jaxon that it was for hungry kids. When we came out to the car he said, I never get to see the hungry kids.
Ella said "lub you" for the first time tonight 01-07-10
Jaxon is funny about I love you. He tries to use it on me a lot. If he doesn't want to go to bed or is in time out he will start saying it "I love you mom, I love you." It is pretty cute and funny how he says it, but he will also pull of the "I don't love you anymore." If he is mad. What a kid!
Jaxon always says Good morning mom (usually after we have been awake for a good hour or so!)
"How you feeling?" One of Jaxon's favorite things to ask.
3 comments:
that is some gorgeous hair
Wish I had her hair! Not the happiest with mine right now! Miss you!
She does! She and it are gorgeous.
Post a Comment