Jaxon was given a tiny little pumpkin bag at church yesterday. I told him so happily that it would make a perfect trick-or-treat bag and when it was full he would be all done! I thought it was very funny and he did not find it funny at all and in fact got pretty mad at me! He thinks his other pumpkin bag is just about right for candy. Whoever came up with this silly holiday any ways!?
Monday, October 31, 2011
Small or Large....
Jaxon was given a tiny little pumpkin bag at church yesterday. I told him so happily that it would make a perfect trick-or-treat bag and when it was full he would be all done! I thought it was very funny and he did not find it funny at all and in fact got pretty mad at me! He thinks his other pumpkin bag is just about right for candy. Whoever came up with this silly holiday any ways!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment