Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My three babies

I am not very tricky. The first two are Mia, the next two Ella, and the third set are Jaxon!


So, I thought it would be fun to compare baby pictures! Let's see who will play. There are two pictures of each kid and I tried to be as generic as possible (color of clothes, blankets, etc). It is pretty amazing to see how much all three look alike as babies. I think some of the pictures are pretty hard to tell apart. There are distinct differences, but you can definitely tell they are siblings.
#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

3 comments:

Laurel Baker said...

1) Mia, 2) Ella, 3)Jaxon, 4)Mia, 5)Jaxon, 6) Ella! That is my guess!

Alexie said...

You definitely make cookie cutter children :) To cute!!

Jenny said...

Boy, that's kind of tricky! They do look quite a bit alike. I'm guessing 1)Ella 2)jaxon 3)Mia 4)Mia 5)Jaxon 6)Ella