Mia's special day! This dress was made by my mom. She also made one for Ella
So this was one crazy, busy, stressful weekend! I first had my 10 year high school reunion. I wasn't sure how it would go. There was picnic at the park with very few people. It was actually fun to chat with those few people. Then that night we had a nice dinner at Hamiltons. I would have changed a few things, but all in all it was so fun to see people and catch up! Then the next day was Mia's blessing. I also got to teach R.S. that day. We had a lot of family come and join us. We had a picnic after church. So it was fun and I took a huge sigh of relief when it was over!

1 comment:
What a cute girl!! I LOVE her cheeks! And you look great!! Your hair is getting so long! LOVE it! I hope you are enjoying Idaho and your ward! I miss you lots!
Post a Comment