Thursday, June 16, 2011

Road Trip

Isaac had two back to back weekends with work travel. So I decided to take a road trip while he was gone. The kids and I, along with grandma drove to Washington to see my sister and her five kids. We had a lot of fun playing and just being together. It got to be pretty crazy some times with 7 kids under the age of 9, but we all survived and would probably do it again (maybe not 35 weeks pregnant). My sister and I did some painting while I was there also. Thank you Campbell's for letting us come and stay. We always have a great time and can't wait to do it again!

The kids checking out our paint job!

Silly girls

The kids with grandma. Last night there, so we were all a little tired!

1 comment:

Laurel Baker said...

How fun for you to get to hang with your mom and sister for a few days! I need to make a trip like that soon! Can't believe you are so close to that baby coming! I hope you are not too uncomfortable! Can't wait to see if it is a boy or girl!! Miss you!