Jaxon had his preschool graduation the end of May! This was a little more difficult for me than I thought it might be. I actually felt very sad that he wasn't still at his other preschool. I have been so amazed at the resilincy of my children during the last few months with moving. I often still find myself "trying to adjust" they on the other hand bounced back pretty quick. Jaxon was quite the cute little boy during the graduation. Most of the other kids seemed a little shy to be in front of people, but Jaxon ate up all of the eyes looking at him and really got into it! He danced along to all of the sangs, sang loudly, and even reminded us all to clap at the end of one song! I sort of felt like we had a repeat of the primary program, but he sure did make it more exciting for everyone! His part was, "preschool was so much fun, but Kindergarten here we come!" Jaxon definately feels this way and we are so excited for him. Some days I look at him and wonder how he got so big so fast!

Singing one of their fun songs!

Jaxon getting his graduation certificate

Jaxon and Miss April
No comments:
Post a Comment