Jaxon missed out on going ice skating with his cousins a year ago and I have wanted to take him since. Layton city had a $1 family recreation night so we thought we would give it a try. There were SO many people, but it was fun to see them try something new. The girls made it around once and they boys went twice. I know pretty sad, but that was about all we could do by that time of night and with all of the people. I think we will try it again some time, but hopefully with a few less people on the ice!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
We gave it a try...
Jaxon missed out on going ice skating with his cousins a year ago and I have wanted to take him since. Layton city had a $1 family recreation night so we thought we would give it a try. There were SO many people, but it was fun to see them try something new. The girls made it around once and they boys went twice. I know pretty sad, but that was about all we could do by that time of night and with all of the people. I think we will try it again some time, but hopefully with a few less people on the ice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How fun! I haven't been ice skating forever.
Post a Comment