Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Jaxon




Jaxon turns 5 today! We are off to a fun much needed vacation to Arizona so we celebrated with cake and ice cream the Sunday before his birthday. We had some family there to celebrate with us. I had some struggles decorating Jaxon's Death Star cake. He actually helped a lot with it and was so happy about it. I liked how the cupcakes turned out, but the truth is all that matters is that Jaxon was happy!

3 comments:

Laurel Baker said...

"Happy Birthday Jaxon!" I can't believe he is 5 already! Have fun in Arizona!! Who are you staying with and who are you planning to visit while you are there? I will have to call you!

Jenny said...

I'm impressed that you attempted a death star cake! Wow. My hat's off to you. Happy Birthday Jaxon.

Lindsey said...

I am glad you left a comment on my blog because now I have your blog:) I think Jaxon's cake is awesome! I totally forgot about the boxes last night. We will bring them over tonight.