Friday, December 24, 2010
The purity of children
Children are so pure. I often forget this as a mother and tend to think or focus on the things that my kids do that I don't want them to do. Last night I was reminded just how much I love my sweet children and how pure they are. Jaxon said something and after a few minutes I think he realized he was confused or said the wrong thing. As he realized everything he at first started to laugh and then began to cry at the same time. It was heart wrenching for me. I was so glad that he wanted to be comforted by me. Because as they get older those times seem few and far between. I am glad that I can still make him feel better. This time of year gets so busy with so many things and so many demands on our time. But it is so important to stop and just remember that it is about a pure baby that came to Earth in a very simple way. There were no ribbons or bows, no lights or fireworks. Just a bright shining star. What an example and reminder that is! So glad that life give us lessons along the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment