Friday, February 11, 2011

Sunny Arizona in January

Good friends
World Wildlife Zoo
Grand canyon
Train park with Tausha and her cutie twins
Tiff running her first half marathon!

We decided to take a trip to Phoenix in January. It was so wonderful to go and see some of our amazing friends and relax. The only sad part of the trip was that we all got pretty sick with nasty colds. So we were fighting those most of the time we were there and hopefully didn't share them with too many friends! We got to eat at some of our favorite restaurants, including getting some gelato (which Jaxon has already asked for again). We visited the temple and also drove past both of the hospitals that our kids were born at. One of the highlights for me was when a good friend ran her first half marathon and I got to be there and run part of it with her. She beat her goal time and did amazing! Isaac and I both wondered how we would feel going back to what was home for us. Thankfully we both felt like we were visitors not like we had gone back home. I also learned that home is wherever my family is!

1 comment:

The Carney Family said...

We had a great time with you guys. That was a lot of fun. So I knew you had moved, but I had no clue it was to Idaho! Where have I been? I'm glad you had an easy move and I am excited about your new found freedom... a car! How awesome! Well, I might try to steal that pic from running to put on my blog for my family to see. Hopefully that's okay. :) My hubby is from Idaho, so if we are ever out that way we may need to stop by!