Sunday, November 14, 2010
That one kid...
Every primary program has one! Seriously have you ever seen a single program that didn't involve some kid doing something silly. Well just so happens the first primary program that involved me and my kids, that one kid, was mine! What a day! I have been highly nervous about the program for such a long time. I wasn't too concerned about how the kids would do. No matter how bad the practices might be they always pull through and do a good job, I was mostly worried that I would so something ridiculous. I am one of two choristers in our primary. The other one is a good 6+ years younger than me and, oh musically talented. So needless to say it has been one scary thing for me! I was shaking pretty good most of the time, but it is over and we received many compliments. Funny thing is that most of the compliments involved the person saying how they liked how Jaxon sang out so loudly or held the last note extra long. I was so excited that Jaxon remembered his part and did it perfectly with no help today. Ella wasn't so sure about not being able to participate. She really wanted to go right up with Jaxon. It was fun for Jaxon to have Grandma and Grandpa Thomson here for the program. Sigh....it's over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Our Primary Program was over in October and it was a huge sigh of relief. It is so much work. I look at you blog often and have been meaning to tell you how awesome you are. Your last marathon time was amazing. You rock. I hope everything is good for you guys.
oh good for you! I don't blame you for being nervous! I'd go nuts. And hey, I think I would rather my kid held the last note etc, than picked his nose or didn't sing at all but cried and hung onto my leg the whole time. So far my kids have been good but I've seen these things and am grateful not to have had to battle it yet! :)
Oh, Cami, I LOVE "that one kid!" They are what make the primary program so much fun!! Our's is this coming Sunday...we will see how it goes! I have the Sunbeams, and they didn't do too well this last week! Miss you!
Post a Comment