Monday, August 30, 2010
Jaxon has skills
Jaxon can hold an umbrella. Can you? Jaxon has been so eager for them to do his spotlight in Primary. All of the kids stand up and then they read things about them and if it doesn't apply to the kids sit down. The idea is that the kids can guess who it is. It never seems to work, especially in Junior Primary. The kids have of course forgotten what they wrote in January. As the things were being read I thought nope not Jaxon and he sat down, well come to find out it was him. The whole thing was hilarious, but the best part was that his talent was "holding an umbrella." Who knew I had such a talented kid?! I am just realizing what a blessing it is for me to be able to experience these special moments with him. One benefit of my calling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is too cute, Cami! I had a similiar experience with Ryan a few weeks ago. We do spotlight just like your Ward, and when it was his turn, they said that what he wanted to be when he grew up was a "Rock Star!" We shall see!!
Dang he's too good, I usually can't hold an umbrella, I'm too busy holding everything else. What a talented kid. How cute.
Post a Comment