Monday, August 23, 2010

Fun Stuff





All of my siblings were together for the first time in a couple of years. A few of us moved away, we moved back, and some moved farther, so getting all of us together doesn't happen too often. There were 3 baptisms which was a great reason to be together. While my brother was here I tagged along to some of their fun activities they were doing. We went to Dinosaur Park in Ogden as well as to Temple Square. The kids had a great time and it only took them a minute or two to warm up to their cousins that they don't see as often.

3 comments:

Barton Family said...

You will have to tell me where that Dinosaur place is so I can take Bradley there if we ever get back to Utah.

Lisa said...

Cool. That's fun when everyone can get together.

Laurel Baker said...

That is great that your family can still get all together once in awhile, even though you are all spread out! My family went from everyone being within 3 hours to now being seperated by several states. I hope we can still get all together sometimes! What a fun dinosaur park! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!