Sometimes it is great to just kick up your heels and play in the water and feel like a kid again. My oldest sister loves to play on the playground and have a good time with her kids. She never wants to miss out on any of the fun that might be happening. So, a while back we were over at her house and the kids decided to do the slip and slide. She decided to go for it, clothes and all. I of course had to follow suite, not to be outdone by my sister that is 14+ years older than me! Of course I was the one with the camera so she was the only one caught on film!
Friday, August 20, 2010
Feel like a kid
Sometimes it is great to just kick up your heels and play in the water and feel like a kid again. My oldest sister loves to play on the playground and have a good time with her kids. She never wants to miss out on any of the fun that might be happening. So, a while back we were over at her house and the kids decided to do the slip and slide. She decided to go for it, clothes and all. I of course had to follow suite, not to be outdone by my sister that is 14+ years older than me! Of course I was the one with the camera so she was the only one caught on film!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment