Thursday, July 15, 2010

4th of July weekend




We had a fun 4th of July weekend. First of all I ran a 10K race with some friends from the ward. It was a little crazy for me. I didn't run a very consistent race but did pretty well overall. The last 300 meters of the race were around the track and Jaxon wanted to finish it with me. So that was fun...Then we also went up the canyon for some hiking, tin foil dinners, smores, and of course a fire. It was great. We did also make it to one parade.

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

I look at your blog all the time. You guys all look so good. I am totally jealous of your 4th of July. A campfire and smores! I couldn't envy you more. It is so HOT here. We miss you guys and your kids are getting so big and so cute. I am glad you guys are happy up there.