Monday, July 12, 2010

2 year olds are funny

Ella is quite the little fire ball lately. She has pretty much had everyone fooled for the first two years of her life! She is complete sugar and spice. She can be the sweetest thing you have ever seen and then suddenly turn on you. She throws some amazing tantrums once in awhile, but mostly her two-year-oldness shows in the trouble she can find and get into. An example is drawing on the door with permanent marker. If there is something to be found to get into trouble with she will do it. I often forget to make sure that everything is two year old proof because Jaxon doesn't cause too much trouble anymore, but Ella is forever reminding me! Oh and as you can tell from many of these pictures she doesn't like clothes much these days. She is often found in very little to no clothing at all. I try not to fuss too much about it until she tries to go outside...Oh and the no clothes thing works out okay most of the time because we are sort of potty training.
My little cow girl. Isn't she adorable with that amazing hair!
Ummm, naked and she fell asleep. Need I say more. I thought it was adorable!
She has decided that she likes to sit backwards on the toilet these days. And she has a compact in her hand to make sure she looks okay!
Ella graduated to Jaxon's bed. It was an emotional day for me, not sure why it is hard for the momma. So far it has been a good transition. Occasionally I will find her asleep next to the door. Not sure why, but mostly she does well.
This is my little blueberry monster.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow, her hair is amazing to me! I guess any amount of hair is since all my kids are bald till they're two. She's a cutie. Good luck with the potty training.

Coretta from Confetti said...

awesome!