Thursday, May 20, 2010
The Small things
Today we were headed to the park. I looked across the street and saw a huge tractor/machine knocking down this old building. I knew the kids would like watching (me too, I'm not gonna lie) it for a few minutes. So we stopped on the side of the road and just watched. We had a lot of cars go past and stare at us. All I could think of was how they were missing the cool even on the other side of the road cause they were looking at us and because they were hurrying on past. It reminded me how important it is to take the time even when we feel like we don't have it for the small things. Also how much enjoyment the small things in life bring us. I am glad to have been given that experience today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's so fun how kiddo's get you to notice the small things.
YAY for you and taking the time. Sometimes the FUN we have planned isn't as cool as the discovery the kids find. I try to remember that and be patient as they meander wherever we are going.
Post a Comment