Thursday, May 6, 2010

Our Saturday



Saturday is a special day. A day we get ready for Sunday. I was busy trying to do just that and had the kids busy doing these things. Jaxon is obsessed with Star Wars so he was checking out pics on the internet while Ella was playing with my jewelry. This is a frequent activity for her! Ella has become such a talker and has bit of an anal personality. (I have no idea where she may have gotten that from...ha,ha,ha) She will shut the garbage can lid if I leave it open and my new favorite thing is that she brought her apple to me to wash the other day. I found this so cute because for some reason I am not good about doing this. So it was very cute that she would do that! She is learning new words all of the time. She loves doggies! She doesn't want to be close to them, just wants to see them through the window. Jaxon is learning like crazy lately. He likes to spell no when he doesn't want something. He also loves to write. Preschool is going to be over this week and it is going to be a sad day for all of us!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Amazing how much your kids are growing up! So funny that Ella wanted her apple washed...smart girl!!

Coretta from Confetti said...

I get anxious when my kids play with my jewelry maybe it's because the two older ones are draping necklaces on the baby and then trying to take them off as she crawls away.