Thursday, February 25, 2010

Water, water, water

Water is such an amazing thing. It is so good for your body and helps your body to maintain its functions. One of my favorite things about water is that it makes you feel full. I love to drink water before I eat to help me not eat as much. I also love to have a couple of glasses after I eat to trick myself into feeling really full so that I don't eat more. If anyone could change one thing about their health habits that would make a big difference it would be to add more water!

2 comments:

Johnsons said...

Mmmm....and it's best ICE cold. Do you remember my frozen Clarkston water I used to bring to school?

The Carney Family said...

I loooovee ice cold water, it's the best. Going along with water and how it's good for you... I think it's funny how when people are complaining about how it's hard to lose weight, but they won't exchange their sodas for water. Easy fix to drop some pounds, and do your body good!