Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What are you addicted to?

So, I think that there we all have some type of addiction, so just aren't dangerous per say. What I mean is there something that if you don't get every couple of days you start to think about it constantly and get kind of cranky? That sort of thing. Mine is easy to guess for anyone that knows me well. I have a major addiction to running/exercise. I think about it pretty much all of the time. When I am gonna do it next what I did for the day...etc, etc, etc. And if I haven't done it for a few days I just get really irritable. Mostly this is a good thing, but I do have to watch myself so that this doesn't become an unhealthy addiction. So what is your addiction? I decided that I am gonna start posting health/fitness ideas on my blog. I need any outlet to do something with this knowledge and interest I have. So, this week I have decided to count calories. I have done this before and would recommend anyone do it purely for the knowledge that it brings. It is absolutely fascinating. I love it because I am suddenly really good about my eating. If you have never tried it give it a try at least for a day. Let me know how it goes!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That made me laugh that we both posted about our exercise interest on the same day. I'm going to do a yoga post for you in a few days about the yoga that I love- Ashtanga yoga. It's very active and dynamic, I think you might like it.

Lisa said...

Do you have a good source for counting calories?

P.S. I'm addicted to sugar and the internet.