For most of you this will mean nothing, but to a few of you it may mean something. I have a great friend that I ran with in high school. She is, was, and will always be fast. I saw a lot of her backside in the good old days and dreamed of beating her. I worked really hard, but never accomplished that goal until today. Her and her husband came and ran the Shamrock shuffle in Smithfield with me. I actually beat her. I cannot believe it. I just kept waiting to hear her sneak up on me. Any ways it was quite a fun race. Sooooo cold. It was in the high teens I think. After just getting back from sunny 80's Arizona that was a major slap in the face. It felt so great to be running and racing again. Oh and Alexie I love ya, thanks for letting me finally beat you!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
I Finally Beat Alexie!
For most of you this will mean nothing, but to a few of you it may mean something. I have a great friend that I ran with in high school. She is, was, and will always be fast. I saw a lot of her backside in the good old days and dreamed of beating her. I worked really hard, but never accomplished that goal until today. Her and her husband came and ran the Shamrock shuffle in Smithfield with me. I actually beat her. I cannot believe it. I just kept waiting to hear her sneak up on me. Any ways it was quite a fun race. Sooooo cold. It was in the high teens I think. After just getting back from sunny 80's Arizona that was a major slap in the face. It felt so great to be running and racing again. Oh and Alexie I love ya, thanks for letting me finally beat you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah, your a brat ;) Just so you know, I let you beat me LOL! That was a fun race, I want you to do Bear Lake with us!! Oh, and I'm stealing the picture for my blog :)
cute cute congrats
Post a Comment