I am feeling more and more pressure by the day to get Jaxon potty trained. For some reason neither he nor I are majorly motivated to actually get it done. Not sure what either of our problems are, but...The other day we had is potty out trying to encourage and not so much from Jaxon, but Ella decided to give it a try.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Ella is going potty
I am feeling more and more pressure by the day to get Jaxon potty trained. For some reason neither he nor I are majorly motivated to actually get it done. Not sure what either of our problems are, but...The other day we had is potty out trying to encourage and not so much from Jaxon, but Ella decided to give it a try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad to hear that since I am in the same boat. My oldest is not at all interested in potty efforts, lately I've been thinking that I'll just have to wait till Belle potty train and maybe he will be interested when he sees his little sister using the potty.
Post a Comment