This morning while I was changing Mia's diaper and getting her ready for the day, Ella was very busy herself! I came down the stairs to find this...She had gotten the ice cream out, the cones out, a spoon out, and dished herself an ice cream cone! This girl is something else. I thought I had a sweet tooth, but have learned from her...that I really don't. She loves sugar more than anyone I know and you would never know it looking at her tiny self!
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
What's for Breakfast?
This morning while I was changing Mia's diaper and getting her ready for the day, Ella was very busy herself! I came down the stairs to find this...She had gotten the ice cream out, the cones out, a spoon out, and dished herself an ice cream cone! This girl is something else. I thought I had a sweet tooth, but have learned from her...that I really don't. She loves sugar more than anyone I know and you would never know it looking at her tiny self!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment