I thought I would do a little comparison post here. I have been told many times that Mia looks just like me. I don't actually see it myself. I think she looks like Mia. Here are a couple of pictures of her recently followed by a couple of Ella at about the same age. I know it is very hard to get past the hair difference, believe me I know, but I think they actually look quite a bit alike!
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Sisters
Love the big beautiful eyes!

I thought I would do a little comparison post here. I have been told many times that Mia looks just like me. I don't actually see it myself. I think she looks like Mia. Here are a couple of pictures of her recently followed by a couple of Ella at about the same age. I know it is very hard to get past the hair difference, believe me I know, but I think they actually look quite a bit alike!


I thought I would do a little comparison post here. I have been told many times that Mia looks just like me. I don't actually see it myself. I think she looks like Mia. Here are a couple of pictures of her recently followed by a couple of Ella at about the same age. I know it is very hard to get past the hair difference, believe me I know, but I think they actually look quite a bit alike!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment