I was able to go to Time Out for Women with my sisters (all but one) and my mom this past weekend. It was fun to be together and go to TOFW. I remember that when I was able to go in Phoenix that was how I got to know some of my dear friends so well down there. I also remember that the last time I went I told Jessica and Tiff that I was expecting Ella on our drive home! How funny. The highlight for me was that my sisters and I stayed up until after 3:30am. We had so many laughs to the point of tears a couple of times, but doesn't everything seem so much more funny at that time in the morning. I haven't done that for such a long time, but I loved it. I often wish that we all lived a little closer to each other and could do more things like that more often!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Time Out for Women
I was able to go to Time Out for Women with my sisters (all but one) and my mom this past weekend. It was fun to be together and go to TOFW. I remember that when I was able to go in Phoenix that was how I got to know some of my dear friends so well down there. I also remember that the last time I went I told Jessica and Tiff that I was expecting Ella on our drive home! How funny. The highlight for me was that my sisters and I stayed up until after 3:30am. We had so many laughs to the point of tears a couple of times, but doesn't everything seem so much more funny at that time in the morning. I haven't done that for such a long time, but I loved it. I often wish that we all lived a little closer to each other and could do more things like that more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment