Monday, August 10, 2009

Dream Job

So, I have been thinking about jobs and the like a lot lately. I have always thought it would be so great to be home all day with my kids and somehow in that time make money to help. With all of this in mind I have been thinking what really is my dream job. I have had a few thoughts...coaching (I will do it someday, it just doesn't fit well with young kids), any type of work in sports or fitness, I have always thought it would be fun to be a wedding coordinator. Well, let me just tell you that I have figured out my dream job. I want to run races and get paid for it. I mean literally get paid to train and run races. Now the only hitch is that I am probably not quite fast enough. Someday though maybe, right?! Well the point of this post is I want you to comment and tell me what your dream job is. I know that most of you will want to say being a mom and I love that answer and agree, but tell me something else. What you want to do when they are raised.

9 comments:

Marci said...

I have always wanted to work in the zoo. Clean up after the animals, teach people about animals, and of course take care of the baby animals. They are so cute.

Marci said...

What is Issac doing at Enterprise?

fish family said...

I want to be a social worker or nurse

Skye O. said...

Dream job...craft, quilt, and sew!
Reality job...nurse.

Johnsons said...

I want to get paid to make lists, organize crap, tell people what to do, talk to my friends, go to Yellowstone, sleep, etc. All that stuff that will never happen. I've actually been interested in being an academic advisor at USU. Who knows?
I miss you. Next time you come up, let's do dinner. Give me notice so I can call "the others".

Gates & Tausha said...

ummmm....i like clothes and accessories.
and gardens (but i wouldn't want to be hired to do other people's...just my own).
and music...

JOBS to do with each of these? i'll have to ponder on it and get back to you. i like your get paid to run and race dream job! i think you're SUPER quick!

ps my word verification is almost putrid. (putryl) ahhaha

Jenny said...

I would like to be an author. I have a draft of a memoir type book about my experience having cancer, so I'm getting started on that but it will be years in the making. It's hard to find time to write. My absolute dream job though (not that this exists) would be to get paid to learn and become fluent in as many languages as I could. I would love to be multilingual.

Muranaka Family said...

It might not come as a surprise, but i would love to get paid to shop for people and make them look pretty like on What not to Wear.

Coretta from Confetti said...

hmmm get paid to do what I like to do, design, Illustrate, kids books, book covers, and then I keep thinking and I have to admit a lot of the things I wanted I have been able to try my hand at and I like it. I've done a book cover and that was cool. I really want to have my art in a gallery and have my stuff in retail.