(This is old and I forgot to post it so here goes!)
So, Jaxon has been full of funny things lately. Grandma Marilyn often refers to her grandkids as her darlings and suddenly Jaxon has been telling grandma that she is his darling. Also (this one just hit me) we were at a track meet on Saturday and there was an injured runner sitting next to us sort of taking up the walkway and as people passed she kept saying sorry. Well, after she left Jaxon picked up on it and said sorry to each and every single person that passed him. It was funny.
(I wish I could remember all of the funny things he says because it seems like they are non stop right now, but by the end of the day I have forgotten them all!)
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment