This is Ella eating her own special cake. She loved it and devoured the whole thing!
This is Miss Ella blowing out her 1 candle
This is Ella's birthday cake. I was so thrilled that it worked. It took a lot of thinking and searching before I came up with this.
This was Ella's birthday present. A little walking toy. We thought she might get excited about walking with this, but no luck she hasn't hardly touched it since this picture!
The day was gorgeous so we spent 2 hours plus at the park and outside. Jaxon had a great time once he got over getting hurt in the first few minutes and Ella even got in on the action. She loved climbing through the tunnels!
This is Ella's fancy hair do I decided to try with her. I was not sure if it would work or not and what do you know it did. It didn't stay in too well, but it sure looked cute while it did.
This was Ella's birthday cake on her birthday. She had coffee cake for breakfast and Jaxon insisted that we put a candle on it for her. Sort of funny since he refused to have any on his cake in the not too distant past.

5 comments:
She is sooooooo cute! She's growing up so fast. I can't believe my eyes.
I love when you post with pictures!
shut UP on that CAKE! (And the fact that she is 1)...you neglected to mention that when I just talked to you! (maybe cause you knew i'd see it on your blog..ahha). i am in AWE that you made that thing...i mean like WOW. what the heck. it's amazing. AND...i still remember ella in the hospital like it was yesterday. she's as beautiful as ever. happy birthday girl. :) you mom's the woMAN!
thats such a cute cake. you did a fantastic job with it.
soooooo cute!!! I love the cake!!
She is adorable. You did a fabulous job on the cake, congrats! My boys have that same walker and it gets more use now then it did when they were learning to walk. They race each other up and down the hall with the "walking" toys now.
Post a Comment