

This is a pic of our Honda Civic and our cute three kids in it! Yes we have driven the smallest car possible with three kids for over a year and a half! It was doable and it was paid off. One day Isaac came home from work and I started showing him some vans on KSL and then we did some investigating about how much we could get for our car. Thinking why not we posted it that night and literally had a check in hand for the full amount within a couple of hours. All I could do was laugh because it wasn't really what I had expected when I looked at KSL. Although I have spent considerable amounts of time without a car we decided we better get right to it and within another 24 hours we had made an offer on a van and were driving it the next morning! The most exciting part to me is that we have no payment! I see others nice new vehicles and am a bit jealous, until I remember that we have NO PAYMENT! I am still not super excited about being a mini-van mama, but it is the time of life we are in. Besides come August we would have to have it! :) Just checking to see if anyone reads my blog still!
4 comments:
Ha! No car payment is great! Good work. And congratulations. How fun!
No wonder you won't be doing a marathon!! Congratulations!!
Congrats on the new baby coming. We had to get a larger car too, but I LOVE it because now my kids are not touching at all and there are no fights in the car.
Congrats!!!! So happy for you!!! Do you know what you are having yet??
Post a Comment